Sunday, December 18, 2016

Welcome back, Shuly!

Hi everyone! It's my pleasure to announce that we have another new DT member! Please join me in welcoming Shuly back to the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog Design Team! She will begin creating with us on January 1st! And be sure to check out Shuly's blog - Shuly cartes - we know you're going to be in love with her work!

So, without further ado, here's our new teammie...


Hey everyone!

Shuly here, super excited to be part of this fabulous team! Thank you Leslie for the kind invitation, I’m honored beyond words!!

I’m 44, I live in south east France, I married a man I met at my brother’s wedding some 13 years back; I immediately knew he was the one. He has been my love, my best friend, my support ever since. We are raising 4 adorable girls (3, 5, 9 and 11 years old) in a kind of Everest climb (it’s tiring, it’s crazy (what were we thinking having 4 kids) but it’s our greatest pride and happiness).

As for scrap I have a passion for cute stamps and I love all styles really, from loaded cards to clean and simple. I am constantly trying out new techniques, new ways of coloring or new layout ideas. i use water paint, markers or pencils. I find scrap both exciting and relaxing. But most of all I love how kind scrappers can be and how talented they all are to pick out the most charming details to show how touching and beautiful the world can be.

Big hugs,
Shuly

Welcome back, Shuly! We're excited you've joined us and we're looking forward to lots of fun creating! :)

Big hugs,
Leslie & the DT

No comments: